Saturday, April 16, 2011

Whats going on at my Etsy store


     As well as being a stay at home mom I run a small shop over at etsy. It is called KAT DESIGNS. Whenever the mood stikes me I make something to put into the shop. I am currently selling some womens aprons that would be great for the Spring and the Summer. They are really bright and fun. I am also selling flag banners and gift sets for children. Please visit often, because I always post different things.
                                                     http://www.katdesigns.etsy.com/
 

Retro Floral /Lime Green Womens Full Apron
Retro Floral Pink, Orange and Green Womens Full Apron      


Hummingbird One Strap Tote Bag with Mini Wallet
While you are at it check out my husbands cigar box guitar shop on etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment