Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Made it through the first month

So,I have made it through my first month as a first time, stay at home mom, to a beautiful baby boy who I will call Little D. It has been a month of trial and errors. It has been a month of learning and growing. It has been a month of working on patient and getting into a new normal routine. I think that it is going well though. It feels different being a stay at home mom considering I have been working since I was 16 years old. I am ready though for this new adventure.
I have spent the last 6 years of my life taking care of other peoples children as a nanny and a preschool teacher, so I couldn't wait to be able to have one of my own to care for and do all the fun and creative things I have done with the children I have cared for. 
This blog will be about my daily adventures as a stay at home, first time mom to my little one, as well as a place to express myself creatively. I have been wanting to do this for sometime after reading many other crafty mamas blogs.
I will share my trials and tribulations with learning how to be a new mom. I will share stories about my goal to live simply and to raise my child using Waldorf and Montessori methods.
I am currently dealing with the struggles of breastfeeding and learning to let go. My next challenge learning to use cloth diapers.
Thanks for following me on my journey.
I hope that you will follow my on my adventure. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment