Saturday, April 30, 2011

Let the cloth diaper adventure begin.

I finally got my prefolds in the mail today from www.greenmountaindiapers.com/, so the cloth diapering adventure can begin.  I was going  to start with prefolds and thirsties duo wrap covers only, but there were so many other cute options. I  decided to get different ones to try. I ended up getting 2 -all in ones.

I absolutely love the Grovia with the owl print

GroVia All in One Diaper
I also picked up a swaddlebees all in one with owl print as well.

Then I got 1 bum genius 4.0 and 2 happy heineys.

I did purchase a fuzzi bunz, but wasn't crazy about it, especially since I live in a hot climate and the lining was fleece.

I also purchased Rockin Green soap ( hearing mixed reviews about it, so I hope that it works), a diaper sprayer, and cloth wipes.

Upon recieving my prefolds I was sent an overwhelming novel about how to prewash diapers to prepare them. I think I have to read it 3 more times before I begin , but hopefully it will begin over the weekend. I need to wash them at least 4 times to get them prepped. I think the initial process will be daunting, but I am looking forward to having a little one in a cloth diapered bum. I will let you know how it works out.

Well I can't wait to see what happens. I will keep you all posted.

1 comment:

  1. I was happy to read this article after searching at google , after reading I have written a piece of article about : how long does non surgical rhinoplasty last Thank you for the article and helping me.

    ReplyDelete