Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday morning random thoughts....

Just wanted to post some random thoughts ....

Finishing up some baby gifts for my best friend who is due in a few weeks

Loving October and all the full festivals

Hate pumping

Wondering where all the crafting is on this blog. More craft posts coming soon...
...
Cant believe how big my baby is getting....

Needing sleep desperately and not just an hour nap.....

Want to get my butt back in a dance class asap to lose my baby fat....

Thinking about my eating habits lately and how they have got to change....

Baby-Led Weaning- Curious about it working with D...

Having a new bedroom roomate for the time being...

Wanting to make homemade bread one of these days....

Pumpkin.....yum!!!!

Missing my family......

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment