Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Our trip to New York

As some of you may already know I am a New York girl, not a NYC girl, an I live in the mountains of Upstate New York type of girl. I miss being home in NY so much that I dream often of moving the whole family there to live the country life. I am hoping that will happen some time soon, but for now all I can do is visit; which was what we did.  I was so excited to bring little man to meet his family that he hasnt meet yet.. We stayed for about 11 days, which was not long enough at all. Little man had such a great time there. The highlights of his visit were seeing his grandparents and Aunt, being outside in nature, the cats, apple picking, going through a corn maze, his baptism, and being on the airplane for the first time.
Of course the week we chose to go the weather ended up being un-seasonable warm, boo! I was hoping for cooler fall air, and the leaves had only started to change. Next year I plan to go for Halloween, unless of course we have already moved.



We took a visit to Ithaca NY. The next three were taken at Buttermilk Falls

Mommy and Darwin

Daddy and Darwin

Grandma and Darwin


Great Meme rocking D to sleep

D meeting his Great Grandpa

D enjoying his sink bath

Mommy, Daddy and D at the Apple Orchard


Mommy, Aunty and Grandma at Apple Orchard

D first encounter with farm animals.

D in Ergo at the corn maze. Wow that was a huge corn maze


D with the Pumpkin hat I made for him

Little D's christening

Meeting the cat for the first time. Boy, did he love her




No comments:

Post a Comment