Saturday, December 31, 2011

Patience and Saturday Random thoughts....

Oh boy does being a mother take patience. A lot of patience, especially when your baby is not a good sleeper. I think in the past nine months I have had only a week of 7 hour stretch sleeping. I am really starting to feel it. My son is quite the party animal and finds it best to wake up 2 or 3 times a night. Some nights I can get him to go back to sleep rather easily with a little bottle (which I know I should probably not be doing, but he seems to need it) and other nights he just will not go back to sleep. Last night he was up a half hour after going down, 3 hours later, at 3 am and then again up for the day at 5:30 am.  I have to remember to be patient when all I want to do is sleep. Ah, being a parent..... but then when you see that little smiling face looking up at you,you forget how tired you are and remember how much you love this special little person.

Random thoughts

2012 already, really !!!!!
Let the resolution list begin
This years resolutions, quality family time, living a more concious , meaningful life, focus on one thing and stick to it, save money, get back into shape and start taking dance classes again, simplicity...

No comments:

Post a Comment