Saturday, November 26, 2011

Saturday random thoughts

(someone got his first bruise. Fell over on the tile while trying to crawl. He forgets he is top heavy)

We will be celebrating Thanksgiving tomorrow, due to my husband working in retail...

I love the smell of pumpkin and apple pie baking

Being without a car stinks.

Working on getting Christmas gifts finished-getting there slowly, but surely.

Missing my family...

Missing my hubby who is working a lot right now..

Enjoying spending time with my little man , who can now sit on his own, pull to stand, and crawl around the house like a little maniac.

Crocheting, crocheting, crocheting....Working on some new stuff for the store.

Enjoying the cooler weather we are having this week.

Realizing I am not as good of a cook as I would like to be.

Want to learn something new...

Just trying to take each day as it comes.

Remembering to be positive, happy and calm. (hard for me to do)

Being thankful for all I have in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment