Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Make it Monday oh I mean Tuesday

Sorry for the delayed  post, but yesterday was a holiday. We spent it with family swimming in the pool, searching for a dress for my little one's upcoming Christening and eating dinner together. It was a nice day.  While doing all this I managed to finish the crochet gnome hat I have been meaning to make for him. It is from lorajeansmagazine.com/. and it is super cute and super easy. Don't mind the breakfast pictures. It was the only way I could get him to sit still. The hat is supposed to be for size 12 months, but I used a smaller hook and it fits my boy and he is 6 months.


                                                         "Ok Mommy take my picture"



                                                          "Love this mischivious grin"


"Ok I'm all done now"


No comments:

Post a Comment