Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Books I am reading now

Here are the books I have on my nightstand this month.


I was so excited when I saw that Meg from sewliberated.typepad.com was coming out with another book. I had to order it right away.  Upon recieving her book, I was very impressed. Every project in the book is something I would like to make. My first project on this list is definately her Waldorf doll. I love how clear and precise her directions are. I am really looking forward to making everything in the book.


I am starting to re-read Super Baby Food by Ruth Yaron. This is a great book for introducing solids to your little one. There are a lot of great food ideas, recipes and craft projects. I highly reccomend this one for all new mothers.


Also reading this in hopes of relocating, sooner rather than later.
Insiders Guide to Relocation



This book has a lot of great ideas for using up your fabric scraps.
Sewing Bits and Pieces By Sandi Henderson


I really am enjoying this book about clearing the clutter physically and mentally.
Throw Away 50 Things by Gail Blanke





No comments:

Post a Comment